Saturday, June 9, 2007

Can I Get a Ruling on Amanda Beard?


Olympic swimmer Amanda Beard's Playboy spread has been released (to see all shots, see below link). Quite frankly, I've never seen more airbrushing. In some, she actually resembles an oil painting.

In the end, I want to hear your opinions on Beard. She's often referred to as the sexiest female athlete. I couldn't disagree more. In my expert opinion, Amanda Beard is a 7 (out of 10). She obviously has a body that won't quit (as Norman Orlando would say), but she's got a face like Rebecca Lobo to go with it. If not an athlete, there is no way this chick would make your head swivel. Just not my cup of tea.

Correct me if I'm wrong...


http://hoochiemumma2.blogcindario.com/2007/06/00715-amanda-beard-adult-swim.html

3 comments:

Simply Suds said...

I have 2 things to say before I start drinking and black out today.

1) There is zero chance that Amanda Hugginkiss Beard looks like that naked. If she truley does, then I'd eat her ass and I apologize.

2) Did you really provide a link to a site called "hoochiemumma" dot com ? Holy shit. The things we'll do for fun.

Anonymous said...

the link below wont go through for some reason

Chieftain said...

Yeah, they have since taken them down (I kind of expected that).