Friday, June 8, 2007

I'd French the Hell Out of This French Broad




Jennifer Lamiraqui is a French model that models underwear and other scantily clad undergarments in France. Frankly, I don't really give a care what her profession is. I'm posting pictures of her because I'm horny as hell, and I'd probably get off as soon as I heard her accent say, "Please leave me alone you creep." If there is a girl that is 10% this hot at the beach today, there is a good chance I'll leave in hand cuffs in the back of a cruiser. I have an appetite for destruction, I'm thirsty, I'm still blacked out from last night, and I'm gonna get weird today....real weird.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy crap

Anonymous said...

We should vote her as the World's Best Smile at www.smilestruck.com

http://www.smilestruck.com

What do you guys think?

thanks!!!
Jenny!!

Anonymous said...

this looks like my english teacher .. i should get her naked and take a pic of her smiling

Anonymous said...

damn...I'd be happy just to chew on her underwear..