Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Allison Stokke's Where It's at Chieftain....Go Watch More Softball....




Upon re-reading Chieftain's argument for the hottest college athlete, I saw him mention a few names...and the name Allison Stokke was immediately googled....and I can't believe what I saw. This girl is a senior in high school (God, I just felt like a friggin' perv typing that), but she makes that University of Arizona softball player look like large Marge from Pee Wee's Big Adventure. This girl is an absolute smoke show. She's committed to UC Berkley next year and will receive a full scholarship in the sport of......ummmmmmmmmm.............POLE VAULTING!!!!!!! The argument is over. Sorry. Game over. She makes her living with a pole, Chieftain. That's all anyone reading this sorry excuse for a website needs to know. They're all happy now.
Allison Stokke is an 18-year-old senior at Newport Harbor in the OC. As far as I'm concerned....if you're 18...you deserve the right to be blogged. Can anyone get their hands on a time machine so I can go back to 1999 and show this girl what a 165 pound shell of his current self can do to such a dime? Can someone please tell me why I didn't go to college in California again? Worst mistake of my life. F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Chieftain said...

I refused to blog about Allison Stokke b/c she was the hot-topic about a month ago. I refused to join the game late. I can't belive you have (not good for our reputation).

My post about Adrienne Acton was about discovering a new face.

Anonymous said...

if she was 12 and looked like that, its ok to blog about her. a part of me thinks it would be ok to jerk off to her too

Anonymous said...

all of me thinks it would be ok to yank one to her....in fact i just did

Anonymous said...

nice...i just came in allison 20 minutes ago. i feel great. i wish she was 12.

Anonymous said...

i have looked at this blog at least 50 times today already...that second picture of her in those spandex is unreal. i need to get a life.