Thursday, June 7, 2007

F*ck You Shannon Stewart



I have a new arch nemesis. When I heard that Curt Schilling had a no/no through 7 innings, I drove 67 MPH in a 35MPH zone, ignoring the safety of any mutt trying to get home after work, and plopped myself right in front of my TV to catch the final two innings on what could have been the greatest day in my last 3 years. After a 1, 2, 3 8th inning.....I nervously paced around my living room, and contemplated punching myself in the face because I was so fired up. NESN didn't cut to commercial break as usual, so I broke into a full on sweat....and the butterflies were shaking around like Shakira's a$$ was in my stomach. I watched Curt Schilling warm up, he was focused, yet cool on the mound. Down goes Kotsay (who looks like he just hit the wonder blunt), down goes Kendall (hit a home run once a year you f*cking pathetic loser), and next up comes the ugliest bastard ever to walk the planet, Shannon Stewart. First of all...no way this guy should break up a no hit bid. 2 outs, the bottom of the 9th...and Shannon "F*cking" Stewart ruins my day? I was speechless. It was a key victory for a ball club that has been struggling over their last 5 games. I wish it was a decent ball player that broke it up. Shannon Stewart is a goddamn scrub. Nice name, Shannon. You have a friggin' chick's name. You probably have a dress on right now, with high heels to match....you tranny. I could care less if you rock a hammer in your pants....today, you're a prick. Rot in hell.

No comments: