Thursday, April 5, 2007

Me Sooooooo Horny


I don't want anyone on this site to even mention the beating that the Red Sox put on the orphans that are the Kansas City Royals.....I mean.....was there any doubt?

Let's focus our attention to the only thing that caught my attention in last nights game....Miss Tina Cervasio. Maybe it was the Bacardi talkin'......but for some reason....I couldn't help but think that Tina's mouth on my 3 incher would feel like a hot face cloth run under the faucet for about 45 minutes. I never think of her in this way....but last night...with that lower cut top....and those jiggly jugs.....I swear to Jesus Christ himself that I thought about whipping my pants down at the bar and showing Tina what being Italian is all about.

Tina....I'm all man baby...and I can drink enough Bacardi to ruin your Easter.....so let's cut to the chase and get it done!

No comments: