Thursday, April 5, 2007

Roll the Dice-K


As I still feel the tranquil effects of Tina Cervasio....I can't help but realize that there is only one thing that matters to me today....Mr. Dice-K. Mat-su-zaka. The talk of the town. Don't get me wrong....I don't know a god damn thing about Japan...besides the fact that Mr. Miagi owns anyone that tries to practice Karate in Okinawa....but I'd be willing to bet my right testicle that Dice-K will probably have 139 strikeouts today. Who can hit a gyro ball? What the hell is a gyro ball? I think of gyro, and my fat mouth waters with the thought of delicious Greek meats fried in a delicate tortilla roll.

Let's keep it short and sweet. Here's to you Dice-K...you ugly bastard. Get the job done today....or I'm gonna have you trimming banzai trees at Plymouth Farm and Garden by days end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funniest thing I have ever read SUDDDDDDDSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!