Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Must Win Baby


Boston Red Sox vs Kansas City Royals
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
8:10 pm EST
Kaufman Stadium - Kansas City, MO


Although the sight of Gil Meche mowing down Red Sox hitters still burns a fire under my ass every time I think of it, I was ready to hold off on pushing the panic button....until about 5 minutes ago. Can you imagine the humiliation of losing the opening series of the season to the friggin Kansas City Royals????? Their lineup is absolute buttcheeks - I'm talkin about stiffs such as John Buck, Tony (mi Padre looked like a retard behind the plate) Pena Jr., oh and don't forget about the always dangerous Mark Grudzielanek. I just threw up in my mouth. But have no fear....Odalis Perez is here!!!! How this pooh jabber is still in the big leagues is beyond me. I've seen pitchers with better stuff at the 9 year old special olympics game. I mean he's from Las Matas de Farfan, Dominican Republic.......and I have no idea where that is...but I'm sure there isn't any running water and it probably smells like low tide all day long.

It is time for Josh Beckett and the boys to get a "W" tonight, and at least bring some sort of relief back to the fans of Boston. Yankees fans everywhere are licking their chops for the chance to rub it in our faces that we lost the first series to the Royals. I really don't feel like listening to them at this point of the season....in fact...they can all go to hell for all I care.

Go Sox!

No comments: