Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What is Jerry Remy's deal tonight?



Why on earth was Jerry Remy fixating on the random "hairy" Royals' fan chest/back hair (which he kept referring to as Austin Powers)?? This conversation lasted a good inning. I couldn't have been the only one which thought this was extremely awkward? What does Jerry Remy know about "manscaping" (his word)?? I mean...has he looked in the mirror lately - he has a Ron Jeremy 'stache?

Has Remy been shaving the chest of his 'roid monkey of a son this past offseason?? I can't come up with any further explanation...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it from someone who knows Plante know EVERYTHING about 'manscaping'. True story -- I once caught plante staring in the mirror with a ruler and scissors making sure his flat-top haircut was tight and even from all angles.

Simply Suds said...

I bet Remy absolutely pummels Hazel Mae.