Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Number 587 Was Unbelievable


I personally watched Griffey hit his 587th career home run on the baseball package....and let me tell you....it was glorious. He passed Frank Robinson on the all-time list....and all I could think of was this poor bastard being able to stay healthy for his whole career. He has the greatest swing I've ever been able to lay my eyes on. When he hits a bomb...it's a no doubter. There is no greater satisfaction than chugging an iced cold Bud Light while Griffey rounds the base paths. Long live the guy that should be regarded as the greatest player ever to play. If it weren't for all those injuries........Barry Bonds would be an after-thought....and Griffey would be approaching 800. We love you, Griff. 89 Upper Deck for life, kiiiiiiiiiiiid. 6th all-time in home runs...and counting....keep going guyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments: