Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Miss Cleo Returns!!


Rumors are spilling out that the 7th season of The Surreal Life will include the following cast mates:
  • "Macho Man" Randy Savage
  • Dabney Coleman
  • American Idol's Nikki McKibbin
  • Miss Cleo
  • Carrot Top
  • Phil Hellmuth

If you're not yet familiar with this program, get with it. The Surreal Life is reality television gold! Just ask the man himself, Flava Flav.

And, this upcoming season is sure to not disappoint. If the suspected cast is indeed true, nothing short of complete and utter mayhem will be expected.

Macho Man?? Miss Cleo?? Carrot Top???? Consider me hooked!

Think about it...Miss Cleo is a raging lunatic!! Everything about her has turned out to be a fraud. Youree Dell Harris (aka, "Miss Cleo") was actually born in Los Angeles to American parents, and never lived in Jamaica - nor was she a shaman priestess. Instead, the Miss Cleo character was based on a Jamaican character called Cleo that Harris had performed in her Seattle play by the name of For Women Only. The play - as well as several others - were funded by a non-profit organization, but Harris apparently kept the money for herself. Harris - then going by the name Ree Perris - then left town, telling cast mates she had bone cancer and would return to settle the debts later. Her psychic calls weren't free either, and investigations by CourtTV, news media, and several state Attorneys General led to the entire company being shut down. On top of all this, Miss Cleo proclaimed herself a lesbian in October 2006.

Miss Cleo isn't enough?? Yeah right, she's going to own the show! Well, just wait until Poker Hall of Famer Phil Hellmuth and Carrot Top go head-up. Phil Hellmuth may just be more cocky than me, as impossible as it may sound. Oil, meet water. After all, he's been credited with the following quotes...

  • "If luck weren't involved, I guess I'd win every hand."
  • "I've revolutionized the way to play Texas hold 'em."
  • "When I watch myself on TV, I am a bit compelling."
  • "I am the Jack Nicklaus of poker, the Tiger Woods of poker, the Mozart of poker."
  • "Honey, I was supposed to go broke on that hand. But, they forgot one thing - I can dodge bullets, baby."

When does this start???

1 comment:

Simply Suds said...

Someone get me on reality TV, and I'll revolutionize the history of television. I promise.