Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Everybody's Doing It....




PGA legendary golfer Gary Player announced to the media that he knows of at least one golfer that has used steroids...and he's urging the PGA to immediately impliment a random drug testing program, so that the sport isn't tarnished. Said Player....

"One guy told me -- and I took an oath prior to him telling me -- but he told me what he did and I could see this massive change in him," Player said. "And somebody else told me something I also promised I wouldn't tell, that verified others had done it."

Alright....who's on the sauce? Fess up. Maybe it's the guy that looks like he's jacked out of his t*ts in the tee box, or the guy that punches his caddy in the neck for giving him the wrong read on the green. I'm calling bullsh*t here. Maybe some dude took a cycle to deal with injuries or stamina....but there definitely isn't a steroids problem in golf. Gary Player can go to hell. Now, he gets to be the focal point of conversation for a few months, whereas before nobody could give two sh*ts about whether or not he won the Masters in 1961 or took a Phil Mickelson 7-Iron to his forehead. He's like 97 years old, with wrinkly, old balls.

Hey Gary....go sit on your driver, you loser.

No comments: