Monday, July 9, 2007

For Those of You Who Are Still In Vacation Mode At Work.....


...and want to kill some time today. Check out SI.COM today, as they have compiled a list of the greatest athletes in reference to the jersey numbers that they wore. 00-99.....and I have to admit, I'm quite impressed and would love to start a debate on if anyone disagrees with any of the selections. Obviously I think that Larry Bird should be representing #33 over Jabbar, but I guess that is just the Boston in me. Who works on a Monday after a crazy week of partying anyway? Sit at your computer or desk or whatever you do....and ease yourself into the week by doing nothing. It's the American way.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0706/gallery.numbers.part1/content.1.html

No comments: