Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Big

Despite Slowstuff's desire the other night to watch Alphadog, we were flicking and stumbled upon the movie Big starring Tom Hanks, and immediately got sucked in. I think everyone that has seen this will clearly agree that it is an unbelievable movie yet it never gets mentioned in discussions. I'm not claiming it has to be a top 10 movie, but the creativity involved is truly admirable. What kid didn't dream about being Big. Plus, Josh Baskin is only 13 and he ends up pummeling some pretty hot tail. Only one thing about the movie concerns me. At the end of the movie, he asks the chick if she wants to come back with him and be 13...and she says no? I would go back to being 13 in a second. I mean this is a pretty cool age, but at 13 you don't have to do anything. Thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can someone post another blog so every time i come to this website i dont have to see tom hanks' goofy face staring me in the eye? guy could easily be a rapist.