Friday, May 11, 2007

Ode to the Over 40 Club




I was recently reading an article about Maria Bello (pictured above), and not only was I archiving the pictures for later spanktravision use, but I got to thinking about the HUGE number of smoking hot chicks that are out there, over 40, that I would absolutely lose a limb for in exchange for a sick make-out session, and maybe some heavy petting. So, maybe I find older women more attractive than the average bear. Hell, I'd even start an over 60 Club, with the charter members being Sofia Loren, Bridgett Bardot, Raquel Welsh (pictured above), and Ann Margaret (I know what you're thinking, but before you do...do yourself a favor and google these chicks and be honest with yourself). I mean, they say chicks don't hit their sexual peak until they're 45, right? So if what they say is true, these chicks are prime targets. I, for one, wouldn't mind being shown a trick or two by some 40+ year-old vixen who's been around the block a few times.

I encourage any and all feedback, but a few names I'll throw out there as charter members for the over 40 Club are Maria Bello, Vivica A. Fox, Diane Lane, Sheryl Crow (so what if she doesn't wipe) and Heather Locklear. Have at it boys....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, did you read the Sports Guy Mailbag?

Anonymous said...

How about Mrs. Nightmare... she's dope as hell!

Anonymous said...

All I want is for a 40 year old lady to make a man out of my little pecker.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Tilly turns 50 next year.

Anonymous said...

Well!! good idea,over 40's,

But whats happened to 2008