Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Love Me a Good Cat Fight


I saw a pretty decent cat fight last night at the bar. Actually, even better, it was in the parking lot after the bar. Some girl tried to throw a sucker punch, and wiffed miserably....which is where the panther absolutely pounced on its prey. Hair pulling, slapping, even a couple of closed fist shots were thrown in there in the 20 second altercation. I had front row seats, and I wish I had a bucket of popcorn, because I could have watched that all night long!

What is it about cat fights that get guys so riled up? Do you even have to ask that damn question? It's two chicks going blow for blow in a no holds barred cage match. There are articles of clothing that could be ripped off at any second, which gives perverts, such as myself, the opportunity to see what kind of goods they're workin' with. From my experience, the Bra, or brasiere, is the most commonly exposed article of clothing after a cat fight. Do I mind seeing a nice pair of breasts in a nice bra, absolutely not. I think the female body is the greatest thing in the world, slipping right ahead of Bud Light. And when you mix the two......dim the lights.....we can make magic happen.

There's about to be....a what????? GIRLLLLLLLL FIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT.

No comments: