Friday, May 11, 2007

Because It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiday

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got $hit to do!"

This video looks like a typical day on the college house porch before and after class. God what I wouldn't give to go back to college. I'd probably black out even harder than I do right now. There's a good chance I'd have 5 write ups before the sun went down on the first day of orientation. I miss seeing hot chicks in sweatpants in the cafeteria, and giving them the creepiest hungover stare you've ever seen a male human perform. I miss skipping class and getting absolutely cocked on Keystone Light. I miss thursday night keg parties and punching holes in the wall after missing every shot. Will one of you goddamn losers invent a time machine so I can go back to the Motley Crue days of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. Someone should invent an 8 year college, where you take like 2 classes a semester. Imagine how rocked you'd get if you only had 2 classes? Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make a funnel and chug beers until I puke on the side yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll smoke weed right now. Blizzzzunntttttts.