Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Congratulations to Our Playboy Playmate of the Year 2007




I would like to personally congratulate Sara Jean Underwood on her title of Playboy's Playmate of the Year 2007. Miss July 2006 was a Senior at Oregon State University at the time of her issue. Go Beavers! Her first stint in Playboy came in October 2005 where she sported a body paint version of the Beavers uniform. Wow. I'm speechless with this chick. I'm willing to say that the Pac-10 might have the hottest chicks out of any other conference in NCAA sports. UCLA, USC, AU, ASU....and now...Oregon State has chicks like this? Damn. Good thing I went to a small liberal arts college in Easton, MA....what the fu*k was I thinking? I should have been tounging girls out west on the beach.....in warm weather 24/7. College in the Northeast was only ridiculously fun in September and April-May when the weather was ridiculous and girls would break into their summer gear.

I envy the Commodore for going back to college....especially since he'll be in Nashville, TN, at a college that has been rated to have the hottest girls in the country since 1984. Good for you, buddy. Why I didn't do this is beyond belief. You're going to be in warm weather, hooking up with southern bells all the time. I need a Southern Bell.....or a Western Bell......hell.....gimme a friggin' Bell. Look at how hot chicks are in the South, and out West. I can't even think straight right now, I'm so distracted. I absolutely love this girl.

Sara Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son.

I know some of you are at work....but if you're not...or you don't mind being a complete pervert at work.....have some fun with the below links. Enjoy.

No comments: