Friday, May 11, 2007

Did Someone Mention Diane Lane??


Call me crazy, but I've had a HUGE crush on Diane Lane ever since the movie, Unfaithful, was released. Coincidentally, Lane was nominated for an Academy Award as Best Actress for her performance in this movie.

Diane is a freak, in every sense of the word. Either that...or she's a really, really talented "actress". Sh*t, she's the daughter of former Playboy centerfold Colleen Farrington.

In all seriousness, I've watched Unfaithful (say what you want...I don't care) several times now...just to see her get plowed all movie long -- in the apartment, in the hot tub, in the stairwell, and in the public restroom!

Diane - you may be 42, but believe me when I tell you...I'd be down to teach YOU a few things. Believe that!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd crank my meat all day long to this MILF.

Anonymous said...

If by do the Heisman you mean beat my hog.