Monday, June 11, 2007

It's Monday....So Look at Some Hot Chicks and Deal With It




I came across some pictures of Carmen Electra at the first annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice Awards." Holy crap. She pranced around the stage in a f*ck me outfit and gave several lap dances to a chair that I'd cut off my ear lobe to fill in for. She's been stupid hot for so long, and she's clearly an absolute freak between the sheets having been with some absolute weirdos over the years. I honestly think that this is one case where I may actually get nervous that I'd disappoint the lovely Carmen in the sack. I mean if Dennis Rodman's baby arm can't keep Carmen around.....what the hell am I going to offer her?

Since I don't ever have to worry about finding out the answer to that question, enjoy your Monday with some photos that are sure to lead to a bathroom break or two....because you are all a bunch of perverts....and that's ok.

No comments: