Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Win Column Xmas Party in Cambridge Last Night


Well, well, well. I finally get to put a name to the face of the Crombinator. Even though I may have only technically been awake for 40 minutes inside the bar...let me tell you....he dressed to impress. Maybe it was the tequila, maybe it was the sambuca, or maybe it was the fact that he chose to wear his cat nip sweater out to a bar....hoping some lonely kitten would come clawing at it late night. Who knows! Furthermore, I'd like to add that I hear there were hot chicks at the table while I decided to take a nap....this saddens me. I would have liked to come out of my coma and ask them what there c*nts taste like, and other things that would have surely had me tazered by Boston's finest.

Why ? Cause that's how we roll. Good to finally meet you Crombinator.....sick sweater pal. Holy shit....I hope that finds your fireplace soon.

On a side note...I just sat next to the hottest chick I've ever seen in my entire life at the New York Diner in Watertown. If we're talkin' scales of 1 to 10...she's 14 and legal. What I would have given just to be a home fry in that soft, moist mouth of hers. I'd go as far as to say I would have made out with her while my western omelet melted in our mouths of passion. Or maybe I just could have slapped her on the hood of my car. Whatever she's into.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guilty as charged. that sweater was buttcheeks!