Friday, December 7, 2007

Eva Mendes Is On the Team Goin' Skins







Eva Mendes is one of the hottest women in the world....according to Simply Suds. I love Latino women. The fact that they have insane bodies, can cook all sorts of burritos/tacos/quesadillas, and have that look in their eye that says I want to f*ck your brains out or actually rip your eyes out with a fork......love it. There are little things I wouldn't do in this world to have a chance to piss the bed with Eva in it after a long night of her not feeling a damn thing. I've very happy that she decided to go naked rather than cover up her snapper and cans with an ugly fur coat. She could drape herself in a clear trash bag and look hot....oh wait a minute, I had to drape her in one of those in a weird dream I had....but that's neither here...nor there.

We're getting back to our roots fellas. It's Friday.....I am hitting the big city really hard. We're talkin' about doing real big things tonight. Friday will forever now be known on this website as Frenchin' Hot Chicks Friday. I can't wait to have 7 warrants out for my arrest tomorrow. I'll defer all future comments and questions to the litigators of the website.

Hot chicks for life.
I'm Simply Suds, and I approved this message.
***photos courtesy of idontlikeyouinthatway.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will hereby be taking any questions, complaints, requests for restraining orders etc. until Monday. Have a good weekend gentlemen

Anonymous said...

I'd burrito the hell out of her.

Anonymous said...

Other pics of her

http://albania.110mb.com/eva-mendes/

(good galley, not spam)