Monday, August 20, 2007

Candidate for HERO of the Year!



Scratch Willa Ford off your list of America's SEXIEST Bachelorettes! Mike Modano, a future NHL Hall of Famer, and Willa Ford are getting hitched this weekend! The 37-year-old Modano has been terrorizing a$$ since his junior hockey days 20 years ago. He has traveled city-to-city over the years, dragging some of the best looking buckets home with him, just to toss them to the curb in the morning. I like the move to marry a piece of a$$ that is 11 years younger than him and as lusty hot as Willa. I would definitely nominate him for 2007 Hero of the Year!
How f^cking lucky is he? I would love to come home from a long road trip of banging some of the finest snatch in the country to this delicious creature. I bet she smells GREAT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is smoking! I agree with Ridin Dirty...he is a very lucky guy. I would probably drink her sweat!

Anonymous said...

why is the naked picture gone??????????????????????? why is the naked picture gone?????????? why is the naked picture gone???? where is the naked picture???? you cant deprive us our tits!!! i live for tits!!!

Chieftain said...

Nudity must be linked to. It's not up for discussion.

Ridin' Dirty said...

Sorry for the nudity! My fault!

Simply Suds said...

Link the nudity, I love nudity.