Thursday, August 30, 2007

What Is This Girl Thinking?


As Bossip (http://bossip.com/) reports, Mike Tyson was seen with the above chick last night in West Hollywood.

The first thing that caught my attention in this photo was the way in which Tyson was holding/grabbing this girl's arm. Are you kidding me?? At any moment, I anticipate Tyson to attack and start nibbling on her ear. Like I mentioned yesterday, I haven't heard a peep about Robin Givens in years...and I don't think it's a coincidence. Needless to say, the above girl stands no chance. Tyson is going to "beat it" like she's Trevor Berbick.

Anyway, I'm most interested in determining whether this chick went out with Tyson on her free will or is simply just a prostitute looking to land herself some Mike Tyson feces, the hot commodity that it has become...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sushi, Kamikaze, Fujiyama, Nipponichi..."

Anonymous said...

Brothas be packin... its the way of the world.

Anonymous said...

007-373-5963