Friday, August 31, 2007

Farts are Funny

I can't stand to watch my favorite blog go down in flames. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for writing such miserable posts since my retirement. So, with that being said, I am pulling a Jordan and throwing my hat back into the ring.

What's funnier than farts? Hot chicks farting and making fart sounds over existing clips and videos. It wasn't until a couple weeks ago that I admitted to myself that girls actually do crap. I thought they just pissed my whole life and refused to believe they could take dumps and diarreahs....but hey, such is life.

Enjoy the long weekend. Black out, make out, do whatever it is that makes your day. Summer is almost over....but it doesn't mean that when the leaves change color you still can't be a weird bastard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Suds....
Why don't you go practice fallin' down. I'll be there in a minute.

Anonymous said...

Oh wait...you're done crying? The blog would have gone on so get over yourself!

Anonymous said...

come out of the closet son

Anonymous said...

I know two mississippi girls who are really glad that your back...

Anonymous said...

rub a dub dub...me n' suds in the tub