Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Win Column Officially Introduces You to AUDRINA PATRIDGE, from MTV's "The Hills"




Yes, I watch the show. For all you haters, crack jokes all you want. After all, isn't this the sort of ammunition that you crave? I get it, "the blog sucks", "all Yankee fans are gay", "I'm a pickle", etc. Blah, blah, blah! I'm over it.

Anyway, Audrina is obviously fine. My only question is...what the hell is the deal with that terrible tattoo? Was that a "Justin Bobby" idea? For the record...if you've never seen the show, you'll have no idea what I'm talking about? If such is the case, just view the pictures - and move along. Oh, and be sure to throw stones in the process. Whatever gets you through the day. Haters.


* Photos courtesy of http://hollywoodtuna.com/


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Chieftain,
you'd better watch your's, white boy, before I shove these 'gators up yo ass and show your insides some style.

Anonymous said...

are you sure that's a tattoo?? maybe it's part of her necklace, i'm not sure. that'd be a weird necklace though, if so.

Chieftain said...

It's a tattoo. If you click on the image, it will open the enlarged version. You'll be able to see it clearer then.

eponymous said...

This girl is amazing. And girl with tattoos are always nuts in bed. Great find...it could almost make watching that gay show worthwhile.

Anonymous said...

This site has gone from awful to downright miserable. Chieftain, whats wrong with you? Your blogs make me drown myself in a kiddie pool. Get some original material that actually has some importance. Or go back to talking about BET highlights.

Simply Suds said...

Eponymous....have you ever seen a chick naked before? Holy Christ man. "Chicks with tattoos are always nuts in bed?" You sound like an asshole. 90% of chicks these days have tramp stamps and other gay tattoos. Get laid once and a while and you'll notice.

That is the worst quote posted on this blog in a long time. I should know, I'm an original.

Anonymous said...

i think she has cankles

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.