Saturday, June 2, 2007

Adrienne Acton Is Your Next Superstar!!!






As I watched some of tonight's Arizona - Tennessee collegiate softball game, one player in particular caught my attention...#4 ADRIENNE ACTON.

I'm sure you've all heard of Allison Stokke, the high school pole vaulter, by now...as numerous blogs and even the Washington Post have praised her "talents" for weeks now. Well, The Win Column is here to tell you that Allison Stokke is the past...Adrienne Acton is the present and future.

Just watch her stock explode in the coming weeks (I really should be a talent evaluator)...

How can it not??? Adrienne is a 21-year-old junior right fielder for the defending national champions (Arizona's 7th title in the last 16 years). Not only that, but she's stunningly gorgeous (now that I think about it, I actually recall that a$$ from last year's tourney).

In truth, I could care less about Adrienne's .312 batting average. Standing in at 5'5", she has a face meant for television and a body for the ages!

Honest question...on a daily basis, what site is more informative than The Win Column??? We are so far ahead of the curve (something tells me that we'll be locating more hidden gems in the coming weeks)...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chieftain, you are a fucking loser. Do you think anyone cares about this chick's stats? All we care about...is if she shaves her cunt, and if she sucks the hell out of a dick. That is all.

Chieftain said...

Touche.

Chieftain said...

Just wait until I find better pictures of Arizona State's Mindy Cowles & Bianca Cruz.

I'm a machine!

Anonymous said...

women's softball talk??? wow the win column has hit an all-time low

Anonymous said...

i was wondering chieftain if you could tell me the website you use to get women's softball stats. im so into it this year! its so exciting watching those girls throw the rise ball and slap bunts down the third base line. oh man, im getting fired up just thinking about it.................this has to be the sh*ttiest blog ive ever read.

Chieftain said...

If you don't think this girl is hot (which was the whole point of this post), then you belong in Johnnie Morton's crew.

Simply Suds said...

I definitely wouldn't pull out of this chick with the hope of procreation.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these awesome pictures of Adrienne. She is so hot!