Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Have A New Love.....

And her name is Gabriela Quintero of Rodrigo y Gabriela. I saw this duo last night and was absolutely blown away. They rocked the party. It might have been the most impressive display of guitar talent I’ve ever seen. If you watched the video already you know what I’m talking about, if you haven’t yet stop reading and watch before going on. The only thing bad about this band is when you try to recommend them to other people you’re force to say ‘y’ instead of ‘and’, and in doing so sound like a complete holier than thou douchebag that has to use the Spanish pronunciation. My advice, don’t be that guy.

This might just be me but in my opinion a chick that can absolutely shred on guitar is so friggin sexy that it gives me a boner. Not just any boner though, one of the ones that stays around for way too long and if you want to walk around without being a pervert you have to try to tuck it into the waistband of your boxers. You all know what I’m talking about. Anyways this chick IS super sexy. She addressed the crowd a few times last night and had a raspy-broken English sexiness going on that made me holler ‘No Mas!” because I was getting over stimulated. Not only that but if you forward that video to the 3 minute mark and check out the crazy wrist action she has going on it might just restore your faith in the fact that there is a lady out there that can still give a hand-job worth a damn!

Orlando

2 comments:

eponymous said...

First time Stairway has been cool since my 8th grade dance.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in love, but it makes me kinda nervous to say so.