Tuesday, October 16, 2007

GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER






Not going to happen, I know!! I have been waiting for this one fellas. Sure all you geeks out there watching Heroes week nights on NBC know about her, and I'm sure you know she recently turned 18. Just because she is of a legal age doesn't make you or I any less of a perv'.

Do I feel any better about myself now that she is 18??? Not really sure!

One thing I know for sure is Hayden Panettiere is one the cutest chicks on TV. Besides, don't pass her up just because she may be younger than your little sister. Hayden is and will be one of the hottest chick in Hollywood someday.

She's a hottie with a smokin' little body and a classic beautiful face! Do yourself a favor and take a quick break from Monday Night Football and check out Hayden Mondays at 9p.m. on NBC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SlowStuff in the house!