Thursday, November 15, 2007

The World Needs To Know About Amanda Cicchini







For starters Amanda Cicchini makes Allison Stokke look like the chick I offered $7.50 for a handjob in Dorchester last week. Before I go any further I want to make it clear that I'm completely ripping this story off of barstoolsports.com. Normally I'd rather slide down a 20 foot razor blade into a pool of lemon juice than get a story from them BUT I feel like this is too good to pass up. Also, I'd like to give the staff over there kudos because for the past couple of weeks they've been killing it. Anyways give me a second so I can pull their cock out of my mouth.


(ahem).....OK i'm back. Lets get back to the subject at hand. This girl is completely ridiculous. Before you read on, just take a peak at the pics above then start reading again. Honestly I've never had a kid (that I know of) but I'd like to think I'd give up my first born just to touch this chicks leg right after she shaves it. And that ass?!?! Are you kidding me? It looks like she's hiding two half hams under that dress! I mean if I didn't know any better I'd think the camera was out of focus for every picture because her ass is a freak of nature. I'd venture to say if you bounced a quarter off it it would bounce at least (at least!) 20 feet in the air. Not to mention that I have an unhealthy obsession with soccer chicks. I honestly have so much more to say about this girl but I have to stop because I'm getting over-stimulated, hopefully I can put the thoughts in the comments.
Orlando

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...And she's Canadian! She is without a doubt the hottest chick ever from Canada (well, maybe Nelly Furtado, but I digress)... who would've thought that the words hot, chick, Canadian, and West Virginia could ever be used in the same sentence?

Anonymous said...

Isn't Pam Anderson from Canada? I'd pittsnogle the hell out of HER.