Friday, January 4, 2008

Even Air Jordan Did it Twice


I'll admit, this is a very sad day for me....even though none of you should really give a damn....or judging by the current state of this sorry excuse for a website, will ever get to read this. I've decided to hang up my blogging jersey for the 2nd time in 10 months. They say you should go out on top, when the game just isn't fun for you anymore. Well, we never came anywhere close to the top, but just like COUGAR in Top Gun.....I've got to turn in my wings. To quote him exactly...."I've lost the edge."

If you fellas decide to keep living the dream, you all have my support, and I'll be sure to write funny comments and make fun of all of your misery. It's been real, it's been fun, and you're all still a bunch of perverted prick fucks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a gay.

Unknown said...

remove from favorites

Anonymous said...

RIP Wincolumn!

Anonymous said...

We need you, WinColumn. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent... I miss your musk.

Anonymous said...

stop cryin and keep writing...

Anonymous said...

don't look now but the win might be starting up again for the NCAAs.

Christopher King said...

Dude you have a funny blog. I think you'll like mine as well. Same template, even. Mine is more legal with a few sports. Gotta have sports -- PTI's Wilbon is my cousin.

Don't quit blogging there's always something out there worth covering.

Peace, from KingCast.net